Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Articles
- General Information About Skin Cancer
- Stages of Skin Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Treatment Options for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin
- Treatment Options for Actinic Keratosis
- To Learn More About Skin Cancer
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer articles...
Helpful Skin Cancer (Non-Melanoma) Links
Recent Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Track your health
A cancer diagnosis is overwhelming. Keeping track of how you're feeling and your side effects can help you patterns that emerge and can help you anticipate and plan accordingly. More importantly, you will be able to communicate how you are feeling to your healthcare team so they can help you manage your care.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.