Monitoring Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
EARLY SEPTEMBER 2010
Bill turned on his digital tape recorder. He didn’t have a problem understanding his oncologist. As a matter of fact, in Texas they would call this doctor a “straight shooter”. Bill wanted to record his conversations so later, after today’s chemotherapy treatment, he wouldn’t have to rely on his beleaguered brain to remember what was said.
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Dark Plums for Cancer
Phenolic compounds found in dark plums were demonstrated to reduce cancer cell proliferation in vitro.